We welcome you at our hotel!
Please read carefully the accommodation rules:
I. BLANKET PROVISIONS
- These Rules are developed on the basis of the current legislation of Ukraine, decrees of the State Committee of Ukraine on Housing and Communal Services, the State Committee of Ukraine on Tourism, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, and taking into account the requirements of the International Hotel Association.
- The Orion Motel ensures that guests comply with all privacy policies.
- Smoking is prohibited in the motel “Orion“, with the exception of specially designated places.
- The hotel administration has the right to impose a fine for violating the fire safety regulations, smoking in unacceptable places and disobeying the lawful requirements of the administration.
- You can leave your reviews and suggestions which consider the motel’s work on the reception or on the motel website.
- The motel is working 24 hours a day. Check-in time in the hotel is 14:00, check-out time 12:00. You have to show the passport or another document do get a room in the hotel.
- The restaurant is working from 11:00 till 23:00.
- Additional free services: ambulance call, taxi call, delivery of correspondence in the room, wake-up call service.
- We ask you to take care of the motels property, to observe the fire safety regulations. Leaving the room, please close the windows, close the stopcocks in the bathroom, turn off the light and other electrical appliances. In case of damage to the property of the motel, the guest should fully compensate it.
- Guests of the motel shall take into account and do not object to the use of CCTV systems in the motel, with the exception of toilet rooms and personal guest apartments.
In order to ensure the order and safety in the motel, it is prohibited:
- To smoke in rooms, halls and other premises of the motel.
- To use the electric appliances in the rooms, except of the allowed once.
- To give the room keys to the outsiders.
- To keep flammable materials in the room.
- Bring to the territory of the motel and store in the room materials and items that are dangerous to the life and health of others.
- To rearrange furniture and take it outside the room.
- To violate the generally accepted norms of behavior, including stay in the motel under the influence of narcotic drugs or in a state of severe alcohol intoxication.
- To manifest the aggression or actions, that endanger the health or property of others.
- To cause damage to property of the motel.
- To place guests in the room after 23:00 without paying and registering their stay in the motel.
- To have pets in the rooms, without informing the motel administration about it.
- When ordering additional services, the visitor makes a full prepayment for all necessary services.
- On the departure day, the key of the room should be left at the reception, after the room had been checked all the additional services have to be paid.
- For additional information, please contact the reception at 203.
In case of violation of the rules of residence established in the motel, the administration has the right to refuse the guest for further residence.
We wish you a pleasant stay!